1945 Mirro-Matic Gauge
At the end of the war, the company began manufacturing the Mirro-Matic Gauge. At that time there were a number of manufacturers of this gauge. The last 25 years the Mirro-Matic Gauge was produced, A.H. Stock Manufacturing was the only company in the country to make them.
1946 The Newton Mower
The Newton Mowers were the first 3-point hookups for tractors. The demand for these mowers at that time was such the company employed over 75 people.
1949 Fire Alarm Systems
A. H. Stock was one of the early manufacturers of Fire Alarm Systems. It was discovered that some of the original systems were still in operation in the late 1970's as evidenced by a phone call requesting parts.
1952 Mobile Homes
The corporation was a pioneer in the production of quality Mobile Homes, but could not compete with the large manufacturers that began springing up.
1953 Manitowoc Crane Company
The company's association with this company began in 1953 and Manitowoc Crane Company and its affiliates continue to be A. H. Stock's largest sub-contracting customer today.
1957 Portable Motel Units
Manufacture of Portable Motel Units began in 1957. Such units were produced in plant and were then moved to location where they were assembled.
1958 Formica Kitchen Tops
The need by a number of area contractors for quality Formica kitchen tops became evident in 1958. The demand for Stock's manufacture of these tops constantly grew through the mid 1980's. At this time large production fabricators made it hard to compete. The company continued to produce specialty tops until it was determined that the age of the equipment and the competitive market made it impossible for the line to continue in 1992.
1963 New York World's Fair & American Furniture Mart
The company proudly displayed its Cocktail Bar and Stereo System at the 1963 New York World's Fair. Unfortunately, production was discontinued since the company's quality standards made the price prohibitive.
1967 Kaufman Manufacturing
In order to allow A. H. Stock to supply the above company with a more complete product, the company established a relationship with Kaufman Manufacturing. Kaufman supplies A. H. Stock with any machining required on parts supplied to its vendors, and in turn A. H. Stock gains Kaufman as a customer for some weldments that require machining.
1970 Newton Kwik-Dump Water Valve
Designed by one of our employees and developed by A. H. Stock Mfg., the Newton Kwik-Dump began as a service to our local fire fighting industry, which has continued to expand into many variations and has grown to become the cornerstone of the company.
1975 First Addition to the Main Facility
In 1975, approximately an 11,000 square foot addition was added to the main facility. In 1991, A 10,800 square foot addition was made to the main facility to the west, which roughly doubled the size of the main fabrication facility. Again in 1997, an additional 10,800 square feet was added to the main facility. In 1999, AH Stock Manufacturing, added a separate 2400 square foot facility dedicated to the staging and filling of the counterweights for the Manitowoc Cranes and other customers.
1978 Fire Truck
The company completed building its first production fire truck for St. Nazianz Fire Department and has developed a quality and unique custom design which has allowed A. H. Stock to supply most of the surrounding counties rural departments with fire trucks and equipment.
1988 Marvel Manufacturing (Armstrong-Blum)
In a continued effort to diversify the business we began supplying sheet metal parts to Marvel Manufacturing (formerly Armstrong-Blum) of Oshkosh for their band saws.